A Vegan, Adaptogenic, Immunity Boosting Super Powder
Imbibe Living Protect is our full-spectrum master formula for immune protection, stress management, protection against early signs of ageing and oxidative stress and helps enhance collagen formation and preservation.
Our everyday multi-tasking blend is clinically formulated with five key pillars for health to promote overall radiance and vitality. Combining all-natural Vitamin C with Zinc, Protect helps to safeguard immune function while drenching your cells in the nutrients necessary for optimal cellular renewal, skin repair, cellular protection and optimal collagen formation.
Adaptogens Reishi and Schisandra work in harmony with necessary amino acids L-Glutamine and Glycine to provide daily immune support and skin repair. The “Beauty Berry”, Shisandra, pairs with antioxidant rich superfruits to support collagen formation and repair within the skin matrix.
The potent combination of two key adaptogens, Reishi and Schisanrda, work together to balance the endocrine system, support and strengthen the stress response in the body. Reishi, known as the “Mushroom of Immortality” is particularly well known to support the immune system and lead to a state of calm. Schisandra, the deliciously tart adaptogen, is traditionally used to support the body’s ability to handle stress and is said to enhance and preserve beauty at every age.
Potent antioxidants found in Australian native camu camu, raspberry, elderberry, pomegranate, elderberry, blackcurrant and blueberry defend the cells from early aging and protect from further oxidative stress.
These critical elements work together to support immune function, protect collagen from accelerated ageing, support the body’s stress response, while encouraging regeneration at a cellular level.
Per serving (2.5 teaspoons) Protect gives you
- 66% RDI Vitamin C
- 25% RDI Zinc
- 900mg Glutamine
- 1500mg Glycine
- Potent Adaptogens
- Beauty Antioxidants
- A good ORAC score (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). Per 10g serve of Protect, there is about 1000 μmol.
Superfruit Juice Powder (Raspberry, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cranberry, Acai, Goji), Natural Flavour, L- Glycine, Organic Camu Camu Fruit Powder, L-Glutamine, Monk Fruit Juice Powder, Schisandra Berry Powder, Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder, Zinc Citrate.
Add 2.5 teaspoons (around 10 grams) to 250ml water daily and enjoy. Fully dissolvable, this delicious, tart berry powder is absolutely delicious (trust us).
Protect fully dissolves into a glass of water, leaving the subtle flavour of fresh berries on a summer day with a hint of tartness from Schisandra. Vibrantly coloured from all-natural ingredients, Protect is truly delicious.
There are 30 Servings Per Jar.
- Protect is proudly sourced from 31% Australian ingredients.
- Containing absolutely NO GMOs, fillers, corn, soy, artificial flavours, preservatives, colours or gluten.
- 100% NATURAL
- SUGAR FREE
- Per serving (2.5 teaspoons) Protect supplies you with a massive 66% RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) Vitamin C, 25% RDI Zinc, 900mg Glutamine and 1500mg Glycine.
- There are no fillers, fake sweeteners, flowing agents or anything that doesn’t meet our incredibly stringent quality standards.
- Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing milk, soy, egg, fish, tree nuts and lupin.
- Our Reishi uses 100% fruiting body only, grown in an organic farm and handpicked.The camu camu powder is made from the whole fruit including skin, pulp, and seeds, which are grown in an organic farm.
- The superfruit juice powder has a good ORAC score (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). Per 10g serve of Protect, there is about 1000 μmol.
Superfruit Juice Powder (Raspberry, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cranberry, Acai, Goji)
- Our super fruit blend is a good source of Vitamin C, which may reduce the incidence and duration of a cold, performs as an antioxidant and is necessary for collagen formation (Heimer, Hart, Martin, & Rubio-Wallace, 2009; Sasazuki, 2006; Whitney, 2011; MacKay & Miller, 2003)
- It also contains Elderberry (sambucus nigra) which is rich in vitamin C and important antioxidants (Sidor & Gramza-Michałowska, 2015). The antiviral properties of Elderberry (Porter & Bode, 2017) have been shown to effectively treat upper respiratory symptoms (Hawkins, Baker, Cherry, & Dunne, 2019; Porter & Bode, 2017) and influenza (Zakay-Rones; Porter & Bode, 2017)
- Glycine is an amino acid needed to produce the powerful antioxidant glutathione, which helps to Protect cells against free-radical damage (Liguori I, 2018). Glycine appears to exert several other Protective effects for the body, including anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and direct cytoProtective actions (Zhong, et al., 2003)
- Camu camu is rich in vitamin C (Inoue, Komoda, Uchida, & & Node, 2008) and high in antioxidants (Inoue, Komoda, Uchida, & & Node, 2008; Carmo, et al., 2019). It has been demonstrated to reduce inflammation (Inoue, Komoda, Uchida, & & Node, 2008; Yazawa, Suga, Honma, Shirosaki, & Koyama, 2011) and exhibits potential antibacterial properties (Kaneshima, Myoda, Toeda, Fujimori, & Nishizawa, 2017; Pardo-Aldave K, 2019). As a functional food, Camu Camu may be beneficial for the prevention of immune-related diseases (Yazawa, Suga, Honma, Shirosaki, & Koyama, 2011).
- Glutamine is an amino acid paramount in the healing process and is (Carmo, et al., 2019)sue repair (MacKay & Miller, 2003; Demling, 2009). It plays an important role in immune function and intestinal health. Dietary need may increase with stress, injury or illness (Demling, 2009).
Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis, fruit)
- Schisandra is an adaptogenic herb, applied for improving mental performance, endurance and resistance to stress; as well as supporting healthy liver function (Bone, 2003)
- Evidence has suggested that Ganoderma lucidum (reishi mushroom) may have antiviral effects (Zheng & Chen, 2017) and antibacterial activity (Hapuarachchi, Wen, Jeewon, XL, & JC, 2016). Reishi is traditionally regarded as an adaptogen, helping the body’s resistance to stress.
- Zinc is a mineral, found in almost every cell in the body with many functions. It plays a role in multiple aspects of immune function and is necessary for healthy tissue growth, regeneration and repair (Whitney, 2011; MacKay & Miller, 2003).
Want to go deeper into the science?
Head over to our extensive Scientific Research Library, we’d love to share more.
- Artificial flavours, colours, preservatives
- Contains NO gluten, corn or soy (but manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing milk, soy, egg, fish, tree nuts and lupin).
- Contains NO animal products (protect is vegan)
- Flowing agents (you’d be surprised at how many “health supplements” contain flowing agents)
Is Protect Vegan?