IPL Hair removal
Ever wanted permanent hair reduction? IPL or ‘Intense Pulse Light’ is a form of Laser hair removal and is one of the best treatments you can do to rid yourself of unwanted hair. It works by delivering a safe amount of energy to the root of the hair and destroying the matrix responsible for hair growth. The ‘light’ coming from the hand piece is attracted to the dark pigment of hair colour, thus delivering the energy effectively. The greater the contrast between skin colour and hair colour the more effective the treatment is. Spray tans prior to treatments are a no no as it may increase the chance of adverse reactions such as burning and treatments on blonde or grey hair or darker skin types may not be suitable for IPL hair removal due to there being less contrast. A thorough client consultation is necessary, as is a patch test by one of our trained therapists to ensure this is the best treatment for you to achieve your desired outcomes. The procedure is quick and the length of your treatment is dependent on the area size to be treated. You should anticipate having approximately 10 treatments for complete removal and ‘top up’ treatments whenever you notice hair regrowth. Reason being is we aim for the initial or ‘anagen’ stage of hair growth whilst it is still attached to the hair matrix. Our hair is in different stages of growth at any one time and although the majority of the time our hair is in anagen stage we need to capture the hairs that enter into it. You will notice hair reduction within the first three treatments, generally by ‘shedding’ and will progressively get better.
Cost / Trt, Pre Pay 6:
Lip and Chin
Bikini – Standard
Bikini – G String
Bikini – Brazilian
Bikini Standard + Underarm
Bikini G String + Underarm
Bikini Brazilian + Underarm
Full Leg + Brazilian + Underarm
Full Leg + Bikini Standard
Full Leg + Bikini G String
Full Leg + Bikini Brazilian
½ Leg + Bikini Standard
½ Leg + Bikini G String
½ Leg + Bikini Brazilian
Chest and Abs
Back and Shoulders
Back of Neck
Post Laser Care
Our specialised Laser Soothe cooling gel will be applied to draw out any heat from the skin whilst keeping it cool and hydrated. It is recommended that Laser Soothe be applied to the treated area for 2-4 days post treatment or until the skin has returned to normal.
To get the best possible result from your treatment, we recommend avoiding the following for 24 hours post laser hair removal; excessive sun exposure, shaving, waxing or plucking, exfoliation, swimming and saunas, hot showers, excessive sweating and restrictive clothing.
We also recommend using an SPF 30+ everyday when exposing your skin to direct sunlight. Evolve Skincare offers an exceptional natural invisible zinc and broad-spectrum UVA + UVB protection and is gentle on all skins.
To achieve the best result, it is recommended that you use an exfoliator between 4-5 days post treatment. This is to promote the shedding of the hair from the follicle, assist with preventing any ingrown hairs and allowing the dead skin to be removed to achieve the best result possible at every laser sessions. Evolve skincare can offer the Body AHA Exfoliate, which will leave you with beautifully smooth, refined and even-toned fresh-looking skin.
We don’t just do Laser hair removal Newcastle! you can also buy Skin Care Products including Man Brew, Skin Juice, Green Habit, Juice Glow and Serum Factory Online at Indulgences Australia. Afterpay, ZipPay and PayPal available.
How does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Indulgences Beauty Salon Newcastle uses the process involves the application of a concentrated beam of light into the hair follicle which disables the hair’s ability to grow without damaging the surrounding skin.
- Candela technology is designed to cater for both dark and light skin types, sensitive skin and can be used on all areas of the body. For Fair to Medium Skin, we use the Candela Gentle LASE Pro Series and for Medium to Dark Skin, we use the Candela Gentle YAG Pro Series.
- For maximum comfort to our clients, both laser machines provide constant cooling to protect the skin, making the treatment comfortable and virtually painless.
- Our state-of-the-art lasers set the gold standard for the best technology available.
- Our state-of-the-art lasers are also extremely fast, treating areas like the face, bikini, and underarms in just a few minutes so you can be out the door in no time.
The combination of both the laser machines allows us to treat just about any type of skin, all year round!
A versatile multi-application platform that provides the most popular, non-invasive aesthetic procedures, including photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal, skin resurfacing, body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction*. It offers three unique technologies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™, NanoFractional Radio Frequency with SmartScan™, and Venus Concept’s proprietary (MP)2 technology (Multi-Polar Radio Frequency + Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields).
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) WITH SMARTPULSE™
Photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal*
- All IPL applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target chromophores are oxyhemoglobin for vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For hair removal, target chromophore is melanin in the hair shaft
- For dual-light acne treatment, blue light targets the porphyrin produced by Propionibacterium Acnes bacteria, leading to destruction of the bacteria, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort
NANOFRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) WITH SMARTSCAN™
- Designed to resurface the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- Tip is one of the largest spot sizes in the industry and delivers up to 700 pulses
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (160 x 38 µm2) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)1 and leaving sufficient intact tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customized patterns for greater flexibility and control during the treatment
Body contouring via cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction
- Unique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis2
- (MP)2 is therefore effective in collagen remodelling for body contouring via skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and wrinkle reduction*, and the creation of new capillaries for renewal of blood supply3
Hair Removal Treatments
Laser Hair removal treatments continue to rank as one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures, even among men. In the U.S. in 2015 alone, there were over a million hair removal treatments performed, which is a 37% increase from the previous year, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)1.
Long-term Laser hair removal Newcastle treatments have become the go-to solution for patients who are tired of relying on shaving, waxing, plucking, and using messy depilatory creams. Start reaping the benefits of this ever-growing market by equipping your clinic with a fast and effective hair removal system.
Where can I get laser hair removal Newcastle?
Indulgences provide laser hair removal Newcastle as well as BBL and IPL Treatments. Contact us today.