Showing all 8 results
Aspect Skin care
Aspect Skin Care has over 20 years of research to ensure their products effectively deliver optimal concentrations of pure active ingredients – naturally derived, organic wherever possible, and free from known irritants.
Aspect™ continues to lead the global movement toward results-driven skincare products that are gentle, yet highly effective. Both Aspect and Aspect Dr products deliver high-performing active ingredients that help to enhance, rejuvenate and cosmetically correct the skin without irritation.
Invest in your skin. It represents you every day.
The Aspect Skin Care range of cosmeceuticals has been expertly engineered with the latest cutting-edge ingredient technology to revitalise and hydrate, revealing radiant-looking skin.
A few Features & Facts
- We are proud to confirm that Aspect products are cruelty free.
- The company aim to use as many natural ingredients as possible, we believe the best skincare is made from both plant-based and laboratory-made ingredients to achieve the highest quality and efficacy.
- Aspect utilise the latest innovations in science to enhance our natural ingredients, our skincare products are organic wherever possible however are unable to be certified organic.
- Aspect is not registered as a Vegan product range.
- We do not recommend the use of products containing retinol or Salicylic acid while pregnant, trying to conceive, or lactating. Please refer to the full product ingredient listing and consult your clinician for further information.
- If you have nut allergy we recommend that you ask your doctor for advice before starting with Aspect products. Our products may contain peanut, soy and wheat derivatives.
- Yes, teenagers can use Aspect products. As each person’s skin is different we recommend you first consult a skin clinician to find the most suitable products.