Showing all 13 results
Velvet Concepts ushers in a new kind of local luxe: modern, fresh and tapered essentials designed for women who are lit from within.
- Wearable, silky base that glides on and stays on.
- High-impact pigment that covers and performs (ta da!), yet never looks mask-like.
- Sleek deco-inspired packaging that you’d be proud to whip out of your purse on the FROW at fashion week.
- SOS concealers and brighteners to cheat your way to looking refreshed after too many deadlines (oh alright, cocktails).
- Creamy, blendable Desk-to-Disco colour, from cloud soft pink and pearl to the sophistry and drama of autumnal cassis. Every woman is entitled to a mood swing, right?
Velvet Concepts is local but luxurious. Not too ‘hippie and hempy’ yet still light and fresh. The range is longer-lasting but remains at that fabulous mid $20s – mid $60s price point that a girl’s gotta love (we worked hard on that one). To be frank, we think we have got it exactly right.
The Velvet Concept woman makes a berry stained lip and fresh skin seem impossibly glamorous. She stays late at the office, but always has somewhere to go afterwards. She is put together – with a shoulder shrug. She loves swinging from a chandelier like any urban party girl, but can be equally happy swinging from an apple tree on her next weekend away. She’s sexy. And smart enough to know that even looking natural can require makeup artistry, tools, tricks and techniques. Put simply, she just loves to look great.