Rose Quartz Gua Sha – Habitual Beauty
How To Use
2. Using your nose as an imaginary line, start on the right side of your face, starting at the jawline.
3. Use the indented side of the Gua Sha, and slide the beauty tool along the jawline up to the base of your ear. Repeat the motion 5-10 times, moving along upwards and out, never back and forth.
4. Place the Gua Sha on its flat side, at a slight angle, so that it glides over the skin without too much resistance or pulling. Sweep the tool in one long, upwards/outwards motion, towards the outer edges of the face – first from the chin, then the corner of mouth and cheek/nose. Repeat 5-10 times on each line.
5. Move to your brow, sweeping across from your centre of your face/beginning of brow to the hairline in one horizontal motion.
6. Move to your forehead, this time work vertically sliding the Gua Sha from the base of your forehead to the hairline.
7. Repeat on the other side of your face.
8. Once you have worked on those key areas, you can then come back and focus on any wrinkles or fine lines.
9. Finish your Gua Sha ritual by placing the pointed end of the tool in the depression point found in front of your ear. Move the tool up and around the ear, then continue the stroke down the neck. This action drains any toxins that may have accumulated during the routine.