AfterPay Beauty & AfterPay Skincare
Shop Now Pay Later – FAQ
Need to Afterpay Skin Care & Afterpay Beauty products now? Want instant satisfaction? You can now take home your Afterpay Beauty & Afterpay Skincare Products from Indulgences Skin Health today. Order now and pay it off later in 4 easy instalments. To purchase your favourite Afterpay Skin Care Products such as Imbibe, Skin Juice and Cosmedix Australia. We also have Anti ageing and Serums available to purchase. We are Australia’s leading
8 Key Benefits:
- Indulge now, pay later
- Setup and use your Afterpay account straight away
- No waiting! If you haven’t got the cash right now, use Afterpay and receive your order instantly
- It’s affordable! Payment is split into 4 easily affordable payments over a 6 week period
- It’s quick! The Afterpay sign-up process takes less than 2 minutes
- No interest! There is absolutely no interest and no sign-up fee
- alternative to using a credit card
- Fee and interest-free terms
Indulgences Skin Health is an online skin health shop providing products to help with various skin concerns and also improve skin health. Indulgences has Afterpay for skincare and also Afterpay beauty products so you can have the benefits of using your products without the expensive out lay.
HOW DOES BUYING BEAUTY PRODUCTS WITH AFTERPAY WORK?
If you are using Afterpay you can pay for your Products fortnightly over 4 equal instalments. And the best part, your order gets shipped without delay.
WHAT WILL I NEED?
To purchase Afterpay Beauty products you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- A mobile number
HOW DO YOU USE AFTERPAY?
- Place an order online
- Choose Afterpay as the payment option
- Signup or use your existing Afterpay account
- Once approved, Indulgences will despatch your order
- The payment schedule is fixed at fortnightly instalments
- Each repayment is split between 4 payments (1 now, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks)
- Afterpay accepts both Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia
- If your payment fails, you will receive an SMS
- Repayments are not locked, which means you can even pay it all off earlier if you want to